- MissionToStories. Any developer should know how her today's Story changes the financial system in 5 years, so they know why to do an extraordinary effort. Make teamwide discussions and voting of backlog priorities.
- RockSolid. Uptime and security are your main product.
- PlugInProducts. Develop company and team-wide architecture, protocols, principles and microservices so teams can build features fast, talk the same language and reuse features and functions.
- PrioritiesBacklog. Any developer should know how to make a critical hit and break the wall of traction with a single bullet - the well defined and prioritized story Developers should know their potential backlog for a year.
- BuildUpTeam. Hire and train top talent with inspiring and stretching stories, OKRs, and missions. Ensure teammates know how they grow with us and are excited about it.
- RaiseSuccessors. Promote leads for raising their successors which have greater potential than their supervisor. Including your role.
- RaiseTheBar. Reward motivated achievers hitting the targets, building scrum processes, protocols, principles, and culture, and lay off laggards.
- MentorForBest. Detect slowing performance and mentor to find a greater solution and hit the target.
- ShiftBenchmarks. Know and beat the best practices in crypto exchanges and trading product development. Demand it from others.
- BuildVision. Give a meaning. Be a proactive visionary leader encouraging others to think big and envision the future.
- AssaultImpediments. Ensure standups and sprints are assaults on impediments. Remove people unwilling to make their performance and impediments transparent.
- FocusResponsibility. Ensure teammates know their mission, responsibility areas, and grow to perfection in understanding the client experience and technology.
- ClientsFirst. Be the client of the product you are building and ensure the teammates are. Test yourself. Know client pains and competitors' killing features.
- 4+ team lead experience in a top tier IT company or 2+ years of CTO experience in well-known startup.
- Agile (Scrum) Management Systems - primarily, Jira.
- Understanding of Blockchain technology, it's pros and cons, latest technological trends (Cross-Chains, Atomic Swaps, P2P, etc).
- Middle-level in DBA (MySQL/PostgreSQL/MongoDB/Tarantool). Principles of designing database structure, identifying requirements for each product and select the most
- appropriate database solution based on data types and data-flow in this product.
- Familiar with the microservice approach (Apache Kafka, RabbitMQ, gRPC, mTLS, GCP, service discovery, load balancing, failover).
- Experience in DevOps: configuring Kubernetes clusters and CI/CD pipelines, managing access control policies.
Раздел не завершен, страница находится на доработке.
Отправьте резюме и получите приглашение на бесплатную встречу
Сделайте первый шаг к вашему трудоустройство и быстрому продвижению в карьере